Sunday, January 29, 2006

A night on the town.

Back at the end of last year, I was asked to contribute to a comic to be called 'Loup Garou', which was to feature all werewolf strips.

I was given a script, by Rich Clements, and got on with the tale. Upon completion the strip was delivered and I waited to hear about publication.

Unfortunately the title was not to be, due to a variety of reasons that aren't mine to talk about.

That left me with a quandry- where could I get this strip seen? FQ- not likely as the strip is A5 size. Lost Property- not really the sort of strip I run there. That left me homeless, so until such time as I hear of an A5 title wanting a werewolf strip it is going to be here.

let me know what you think.




Dave

1 comment:

Ed said...

Buggeration, Dave - I was going to offer to publish this in the new top secret book!!