Friday, September 30, 2005

Dreddcon tomorrow!



Is it Friday all ready? Blimey. This week has seen the new Yammer cross-over strip get a good start, and I’ve also managed to fully pencil the three pages for a night to remember.

Over on the FutureQuake press stand we’ve finally sorted the covers out and have therefore come up with these two ads (that are part of the Ash-can due to arrive at Dreddcon tomorrow)

Talking of Dreddcon, say hi if you see me (I’ll be wearing my FQ T-shirt) and remember to stop by an collect a copy of Action Stations with a strip by me in it.

I’m also going to be hassling a certain alien editor with my stuff, so I may well be disconsolate on Monday! Wish me luck, It has taken me two years to get the nerve to show again.



D

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi, I was just blog surfing and found you! If you are interested, go see my work from home related site. It isnt anything special but you may still find something of interest.

Ed said...

But what kind of promise is that? I mean, I 'may' win the lottery and find the keys to a Jag and a whore house in my slippers, but it ain't likely.

Anonymous said...

Consider the power of being able to create incoming links to your site any time you want them...

Anonymous said...

I think you're right on track and not many people are willing to admit that they share your views. kim photo yunjin is an AWESOME place to discuss LOST.

WDM Info Services said...

Have you listed your blog in a blog directory?

"blog" is what I used to find your blog on google

blog