Friday, May 14, 2010

Working list:
Drawing:

The Crusader: Spoonful of Honeywith Chris & Steve Denton.
Inking Finished! Next I need to scan the six pages and sort them to my trusty colourist.

Sneaking in next will be my entry for the new comp on the 2000 AD site. Then it is on to...

ABC Warriors: Mongrol- Blogging with David Withers & Mike Carroll
Sketches started, as I've never drawn Mongrol before.

Completed this Week!
Publishing:

FutureQuake 16
Something Wicked 06
Dogbreath 23
Zarjaz 10

Lettering:

This week I've begun lettering a little strip for Matthew McLaughlin & Tony Rothwell Called Rek Fen-Birn. Only four pages.

Average Joe for InsomniaInsomnia Publishing.
Ongoing. This week lettered: nowt.
Unfortunately I can't really show anything from this yet- I don't have permission.

Angels of the Somme for Timebomb comics
Writer Alec Robertson, Art Bruce McLaren
Ongoing.


Red Sands for Starscape
Writer: Matthew McLaughlin, Art Bruce McLaren
Ongoing: Hopefully launching soon- watch this space. Still...

No comments: