Wednesday, September 12, 2007
















Hey ho. Not posted for a while, and I suppose I’ve only myself to blame for that.

Working on:
I’ve just completed some work for Cosmic Ray, and I’m pretty chuffed with it at the moment. Can’t really say what I’ve done, but it was great to have a chance at a character I’d not handled before.

I’ve just begun work on the third episode of the new Whistler, which will be in the spring Dogbreath. I agonised for ages over this and rewrote it several times to increase the action to a point where I was happy.

Latest from FQP:
Almost time for the printers! Each issue is at a different stage at the moment, so…

FutureQuake
All I need to do is sort out a half page and then it is ready to go.

Something Wicked
This is possibly going to be a slim volume. Some of the strips may not make deadline- yet if all goes to plan then we’ll still be able to run.

MangaQuake
Almost ready, despite some strips being missing due to creators apparently dropping off the face of the planet.

DogBreath
This is the tight one. One strip is only just being started and another one is hopefully going to be with me on the night I burn the CD! Talk about running close.

In other news, I’m hoping that STAK! Will be ready for the convention in Birmingham in October, and with Zarjaz on the stall as well, we are possibly going to be one of the most thrill-powered tables at the con!



3 comments:

Anonymous said...

hi there,
if i bring my scribbles and doodles to the birmingham comics show,can i show them to you?
i promise to buy a copy of anything you have...
just one copy,mind.
cheers,
jamie.

Bolt-01 said...

Hi Jamie, feel free. Always happy to look at new artists! And one with some money as well!

Anonymous said...

i've got money to burn,i have...