Friday, April 15, 2011

I'm alive!

Hello? Ahem. I'm Bolt-01 and I'm very guilty of being rubbish at blogging. Unless I'm trying to flog comics, that is.

I'm not really drawing much these days- the 2000 AD board comp to the left is first thing I've really done since christmas.

So- I'm trying to get back into things- I've accepted a quick strip for Dave McDonald and his Tales of the Emerald Isle written by Rich Clements that has a deadline of end April. Hopefully I'll be able to use that to get back into the groove and start making progress again. I've still got a half pencilled strip for Mike Carroll sat in my folder that I really want to have finished.

1 comment:

Blogger said...

If you need your ex-girlfriend or ex-boyfriend to come crawling back to you on their knees (even if they're dating somebody else now) you got to watch this video
right away...

(VIDEO) Get your ex CRAWLING back to you...?