Friday, April 09, 2010

You ever have one of those days...

Don’t know why, but since getting back from Hi-Ex I’ve not been able to face any drawing. A bit worrying as I was getting into my stride with the Crusader. I am trying to get past this by getting stuck into a new piece for the 2000 AD online messageboard.

Working list:
Drawing:

The Crusader: Spoonful of Honeywith Chris & Steve Denton.
Still inking page 1. Having a bit of a crisis of confidence at the mo.

ABC Warriors: Mongrol- Blogging with David Withers & Mike Carroll

Completed this Week!

Publishing:

FutureQuake 16
The Everything Box

Something Wicked 06

Dogbreath 23

Zarjaz 10
Judge Dredd- Xtras

Average Joe Lettering for Insomnia Publishing.
Ongoing. This week lettered: 10 pages.
Unfortunately I can't really show anything from this yet- I don't have permission.

Strip with Timebomb for Alec Robertson & Bruce McLaren. Titled Angels of the Somme, Bruce McLaren is going to be knocking your socks off with this.

Red Sands! I've had the first 4 pages through from Bruce, and I'm hoping to get some lettering done this weekend.

No comments: